Colin is an internationally recognised Wedding Photojournalist with the WPJA & AGWPJA. And a International Winning Wedding Photographer.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Won My First Photo Contest!

The long awaited AGWPJA Q1 photo contest results are finally out! I am so excited and estatic one of my images came in 18th in the Creative Portrait category. Really this award comes at right time giving me a huge boast in confidence as I continue to improve my craft and focus on creating better images for my clients. 

Taking part in prestigous contest like this, certainly opened my eyes to works of other international wedding photographers. Their images continued to served as a great inspiration in my creative process. 

Will continue to work hard and hopefully this will be one of many more awards I will win haha in the future.

AGWPJA Q1 2010 CONTEST
Category: Creative Portrait
Position: 18th Place
Judges Comment: I love the grain, light and gesture and especially the way the veil elegantly extends towards the window. Black and white works very well here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers